Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
John Chamorro
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 am
    San Antonio Valley Peoples Republic of Californy

Hi,
I've been welding for near 50 years ever since a high school shop teacher threatened to flunk me if I didn't at least give it a try. It's been downhill from there. I've welded pretty much everything in field repair to shop fabrication at one time or another. An old welder friend of mine used to call me "the king of the one pass welders". Everybody can weld. Not many can do it right. I've had tons of guys ask me to teach them but I am probably the worlds worst instructor. I was doing some weld critiquing on a car forum and somehow ran across the videos here. Thanks to the Weld Monger, I can now refer guys to the home page. I'll try and drop in now and then to see what everybody is up to. Thanks all for being here. :D
John Chamorro
I don't know it all but I'm working on it.
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site John! If you ever want to know how to "weld it wrong" just ask. :lol:
Great bunch of guys around here.
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Glad you found this site...it is awesome. Nicest bunch of people on the net. I think its because people like Jody, only attract the best or people who want to be the best. Welcome! 8-)
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
massacre
    Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Welcome to the site!
What car forum were you critiquing?
John Chamorro
    Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:44 am
    San Antonio Valley Peoples Republic of Californy

I bounce in and out of a couple of the Cobra forums but I'm pretty well known here.
http://talk.cobraregistry.com/forum.php You can find a few of my videos on You Tube. The latest ones are of a Shelby Dayton Coupe replica I finished up a while back. I think this may take you to that page.
https://www.youtube.com/user/johnchamorro1
I don't know it all but I'm working on it.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum John.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200