Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Angusbass
    Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 pm

New to welding. Recently bought a Everlast PowerArc 200ST. Looking to learn and get as much help as possible. Starting off as a hobbyist and hopefully ill take off from there.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Angus,
Welcome to the forum.

You'll find folks here pretty friendly and willing to help people new to welding like yourself. You don't have to worry about asking questions, everybody here checks their ego at the door. We're just a bunch of people who enjoy sharing what we know about welding and fabricating.

Not sure where your interests lie but we have experts here in all things welding and experience from many backgrounds. Your machine is able to do lift start Tig (GTAW)as well as stick (SMAW) welding and we have seperate threads for each discipline that you can browse through as well as tons of videos on Jody's page. You'll see questions here from how do I wire up my welder to metallergy questions that would baffle Einstein. This forum can definitely straighten out the learning curve a little, so as you have questions, throw them out.

I think that you'll find welding an addictive hobby.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Angus.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Angusbass
    Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Thank You! I appreciate the welcome!
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Welcome!
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
BWR
  • BWR
    Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum.