Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Anestor1
    Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

My name is Adrian, been welding about 6-7 years and love it. Started out Mig weldingin a factory, shit money, shit work. I got into Tig a couple years back and have been welding stainless. Hoping to start a pipe welding course end of this month, doing a test for it next week. I also invested in my first AC/DC welder last week hoping to get started on the aluminium.
Feels like I will never learn all there is to learn in welding.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Anestor1 wrote:My name is Adrian, been welding about 6-7 years and love it. Started out Mig weldingin a factory, shit money, shit work. I got into Tig a couple years back and have been welding stainless. Hoping to start a pipe welding course end of this month, doing a test for it next week. I also invested in my first AC/DC welder last week hoping to get started on the aluminium.
Feels like I will never learn all there is to learn in welding.
Welcome to the asylum! The mark of a craftsman IS that you never stop learning. Jody is an amazing teacher and there are lots of great weldors around here who can't wait to help you with anything. Ive only been here a few months but have made some very good friends...you are at the right place!
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Adrian.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Anestor1
    Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

thanx guys