Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
rmwmach1
    Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 pm

good morning just wanted to say hello , i'm a new member
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Howdy...welcome aboard. :D
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
BWR
  • BWR
    Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, why dont you tell us about yourself, interests, etc.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
rmwmach1
    Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 pm

hi all I'm a hobbyist welder working on my own stuff usually . This is the first forum I've joined so this will take me some time to get up to speed . I thought if I joined I may pick up some good info to help make me a better welder. I have 2 girls that keep me pretty busy so my time is limited . have a good day everyone and I'll keep checking in whenever possible. thanks rich
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum and do enjoy your stay !! :D ;)
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

rmwmach1 wrote:hi all I'm a hobbyist welder working on my own stuff usually . This is the first forum I've joined so this will take me some time to get up to speed . I thought if I joined I may pick up some good info to help make me a better welder. I have 2 girls that keep me pretty busy so my time is limited . have a good day everyone and I'll keep checking in whenever possible. thanks rich
For my part, I spend all of my time "trying to get up to speed"! But, there are some real pros out here with some great input and advice!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

rmwmach1 wrote:hi all I'm a hobbyist welder working on my own stuff usually . This is the first forum I've joined so this will take me some time to get up to speed . I thought if I joined I may pick up some good info to help make me a better welder. I have 2 girls that keep me pretty busy so my time is limited . have a good day everyone and I'll keep checking in whenever possible. thanks rich
Welcome!

We all got "up to speed" at our own pace, so take your time.

There's a wealth of knowledge and experience in the archives, so you can see who we are and what we're about.

Steve S.