Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Jattus
    Fri May 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Hey guys,
I have been reading around on the forums for a while and finally decided it was time to start posting.
I am hoping to get some feedback on a device my wife and I have been working on called "TIG Perfect", it adds pulsing functionality to a TIG welder. I'll hopefully post a topic on it, and look forward to any feedback you guys have.

As far as my welding experiences go, I have been TIG welding for many years, mainly building components for turbocharger engines (stainless exhaust manifolds, aluminum charge pipes, various exhaust components). I'm looking forward to learning more about pulse welding techniques.
BWR
  • BWR
    Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately I cant be much help on the subject but someone will be by real soon to help.
-Brad
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Matt,

Very clever, on many levels.

I've read your post on the specifics of your pulse device, and I'm impressed.

I may share some thoughts on your pulse-box accessory, in that thread, but I don't see anything I would improve about it on the surface I've seen so far.

Steve S
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

What would happen if you hooked this up to a stick welder? I know it's completely unnecessary, but still.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Matt welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200