Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey, my name is Kent, from Norway

I love this forum, great advices and interesting topics / projects!

Wanted to share my projects and contribute with whatever i can:)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Kent,

We have other members right in your neighborhood. (I think we're about due for a 'members by country' count.) We'll be glad to see what you can share, and you may be surprised what you can learn, just by paying attention to what our other members are up to.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Kent welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Welcome to the forum!
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Welcome Kent. My wife has two dozen relatives in Norway, scattered throughout. Where are You? And what's with the English name? Aren't all male Norwegians named Olaf?

Bill Beauregard wrote:Welcome Kent. My wife has two dozen relatives in Norway, scattered throughout. Where are You? And what's with the English name? Aren't all male Norwegians named Olaf?
Thanks everyone!
I live in the Sognefjord, west coast of Norway.
We're pretty much past using only viking names here :lol: But my middle name is "Are" wich is an old norwegian name..

Do you visit Norway often?
Bill Beauregard

I've never been. My wife, a few trips, Relatives visit us now and then. My father in law was named Olaf Nielsen. I wonder if that might be the most common name in Norway. He was born in 1912, came to USA on his twentieth birthday, and took much of the credit for introducing skiing to USA. I think he exaggerated a bit.

I actually only know 1 man called olav, he runs the local pub around here.. Names you often hear is Anders and Andreas..
You should visit Norway sometime, but it's a little expensive.. And i would'nt reccomend Oslo..
Bill Beauregard

My wife's cousin in Byremo would be our first stop. She and her family have visited us a number of times.