Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
DoityWottenBastid
    Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:02 pm

hihi

new member here. My name is oren, I did a construction welding course about a year and a half ago on a whim, and I've been doing lots of repairs around the house and for friends since. A few months ago I started working at a one-off studio that mainly works with woods and plastics, but on occasion there is metal work and as the only guy with welding experience (such as it is) I get to do all of it.

On occasion, particularly at work, a question will come up for which I have no answer. Usually a quick search with google is enough, but really I'd prefer to be able to ask someone with experience. I've been binge watching the videos on youtube, and I figured why not join the forum, where I can find lots of people with experience :)

anyways, that's me, I'm sure something will come up sooner rather than later for which I'll need a tip or a trick to help me, and I'll be coming here to ask.

-dwb
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Oren welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

DoityWottenBastid wrote:hihi

new member here. My name is oren, I did a construction welding course about a year and a half ago on a whim, and I've been doing lots of repairs around the house and for friends since. A few months ago I started working at a one-off studio that mainly works with woods and plastics, but on occasion there is metal work and as the only guy with welding experience (such as it is) I get to do all of it.

On occasion, particularly at work, a question will come up for which I have no answer. Usually a quick search with google is enough, but really I'd prefer to be able to ask someone with experience. I've been binge watching the videos on youtube, and I figured why not join the forum, where I can find lots of people with experience :)

anyways, that's me, I'm sure something will come up sooner rather than later for which I'll need a tip or a trick to help me, and I'll be coming here to ask.

-dwb
Welcome, Oren,

We'll take every DoityWottenBastid who has something to contribute or absorb.

Steve S