Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
jdmpurest
    Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:58 am

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a small business manufacturing parts for race cars. I live in Michigan, and I've been weldsing for about 15yrs. I prefer TIG but I thoroughly enjoy MIG AL with a spool gun, and FluxCore. I prefer to buy big blue products, I've never liked using the red box products. Ughhh, I joined this forum because I like the videos, and people seem friendly here. I love welding, I do it every single day. So I'm hoping to converse with like minded individuals.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

jdmpurest,
Welcome to the forum.

I think you'll find plenty of like minded people here to talk to. Your love of welding puts you on the same page as most of the more active members here. Please feel to contribute where you can and ask any question you might think of, we all learn from both asked and answered questions.

I must say that I'm seeing a little irony in your introduction. Your screen name puts you in one camp and your business the opposite. You're a JDM purest making American made after market parts for tuners, funny. Good news is there are plenty of folks here in Blue's camp. It's ok to be bipolar here, you're in good company.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Welcome to the forums jdm, see you around...
Richard
Website
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

JDM welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200