Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
MrLusk
    Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:04 pm

hello, my name is justin im 21 and from the steel city and i could use some help.
My family has a long history of metal workers, doing everything from brazzer to iron workers. My father suffered from a brain hemmorage when i was pretty young and never got to pass down his knowledge. Iam currently attending a trade school for my welding associates degree but iam struggling to succeed, but overall im an ok welder, school just isnt my strong point. i would like to know how you guys here in the forums got your starts in the welding business. i would like to be working while attending school so i can build experience, start a career and make enough money to get a generator so i can use my welding machine at home and finish my dads projects like the rat rod in the garage thats just getting rattier. thanks for taking the time to read this and ANY tips or ideas are greatly appreciated. THANKS GUYS
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Justin welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200