Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
SonOfAnarchy ZA
    Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:09 am

Hey guys and girls I'm new here I'm from South Africa I started tig welding the other day Jodys videos have really help a tone load I would have been less keen to try it myself if it wasn't for those videos! I have started out converting my ark welder(stick) to a scratch type tig hoping to get a ac dc welder one of these days but my project car is draining all the available funds at the moment :P
"Id rather loose by a mile because I build my car then win by an inch because someone built it for me"
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

SonOfAnarchy ZA wrote:Hey guys and girls I'm new here I'm from South Africa I started tig welding the other day Jodys videos have really help a tone load I would have been less keen to try it myself if it wasn't for those videos! I have started out converting my ark welder(stick) to a scratch type tig hoping to get a ac dc welder one of these days but my project car is draining all the available funds at the moment :P
Welcome aboard!
We're represented by many nations around the globe, with welding as our common ground.
You'll find all levels of skill, in every field you can imagine. Any question you might ask, you'll get several well-reasoned answers from different perspectives.
You're not the first person to have a "project" consume a big part of the budget... :D

Steve S