Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
jroark
    Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Not my first post but it should've been. My name is Jason Roark and I grew up in Greensboro NC. I've been welding for going on 10 years. I started welding at Thomas Bus in High Point. I've built stair and railing and other structural steel and am working on a production line welding skid steer attachments. Also do some repair stuff at the house. Looking forward to really taking advantage of all the knowledge and resources on this forum.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Jason welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

jroark wrote:Not my first post but it should've been. My name is Jason Roark and I grew up in Greensboro NC. I've been welding for going on 10 years. I started welding at Thomas Bus in High Point. I've built stair and railing and other structural steel and am working on a production line welding skid steer attachments. Also do some repair stuff at the house. Looking forward to really taking advantage of all the knowledge and resources on this forum.
A belated "welcome", then...

No sweat, no tears.

Steve S