Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Nick1947
    Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi am "Nick " . I live in Sth Australia . Recently retired after 53yrs in workforce. Have been interested in this site for a while and decided to join . Very interesting topics and also catching up on new ideas. Had own business for 25yrs and that was mainly fabrication and " One Ofs " ie Race car mods,road Racing M/Bikes , boats and also did Aircraft Welding . Very satisfactory type of work .At the moment even though retired I still take on small jobs freelancing......
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Nick.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Nick,
Welcome to the forum.

With your experience, I'm sure you'll find many places that you can add to the knowledge base we're collecting here, and as man your age should know, there a lot to learn here too. Feel free to jump in where you can add to the pot.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Nick,

I second Len's comments. We're building an incredible knowledge and experience base here, and share it willingly with each other and all the folks just starting out. It's a fun place to be, and satisfying to know you can help the next generation along as they pick up skills and encounter all the troubles we've already been through.

Steve S
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Welcome Nick.

Another South Aussie! I'm sure someone with your wealth of experience will have plenty to bring to the forum.

Cheers,

Kym
OzFlo
    Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:16 pm

G'day Nick!

Come on in, sit yourself down and make yourself at home! I did!

Flo
    Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Welcome to the forum !