Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Apollo1
    Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi new here been welding in my own shop for awhile built a few things repair stuff on trailers and fix some farm equipment , I sold my Bobcat 225 now looking to buy another gas engine Welder Looking at a used PIpe Pro 304 and also a Miller Trailblazer 302 both have the Kubota diesel but the Pro has over 3500 hours and the Trailblazer on only has under 500 any advice
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Apollo1

Need some advice found a Pipe pro all the stuff out leads me to believe problem with the boards the guy mention if it needed one we could split cost now he says it is good and welds and generates , I have to travel some distance to pick it up got it for under 2500. but has 3500 + hours . I just weld on stuff here around the house work on trailers of my own
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I looked at the manufacturer recomended maint tables and found most gas machines have major maint recomended around the 3000 hr mark. And most diesels around the 6000 mark. I too am looking for a good used machine and I find a lot of them on the market at these aproximat hour ranges and wonder how much time I might get from one before my luck runs out.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Apollo1

Always the question kinda keeps you scared when buying and then running it thinking what could go wrong . I just have heard the bad about the Pipe Pro they have problems throwing codes, and they have some kind of inverter that produces the arc welding . I also have to drive a long distance to pick this one I found .