Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Migster
    Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 pm

I have been watching Jody's You tube videos and I think he has done a fantastic job in professional presentation and instruction. Thank You Jody!

ME: I am pretty new to welding, (Not my day job) but so far I have completed a couple tasks that I am proud of:
1. I repaired the frame on a compact tractor that broke due to end loader stress. This was a big undertaking, but the result was very good and I earned a new stick welder out of it. (Not to mention we saved a lot of money)
2. I fabricated a 65 Gal, Three Point Lawn sprayer with a foldable 8ft boom. Runs off a PTO pump and works beautifully.. Another great experience and saved a lot of money!
I just purchased an Everlast 256Si; primarily for the Plasm cutter, but I thought a TIG welder would be fun to learn and maybe open up some doors of capability.

I look forward to learning with everyone's help!
Thanks for the great Job Jody!
JimBo13
    Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Welcome to the forum. I to am a newbie here but have found there is a wealth of knowledge and experience in which to learn from.
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Migster,
Welcome to the forum.

Please fell free to post some pictures of your projects. It just might be all that another new welder needs to give them enough confidence to try a project that they had reservations about undertaking. There is nobody here that will criticize or put you down, we just offer advise if asked. Ego's are checked at the door.

Please ask any question about things that were a challenge to you while you were doing these projects. These questions help others that are just starting out that may run into these same problems. It also keeps those of us with some time under our belt to take it back to the basics now and again.

If you don't mind using a first name (nickname) in the signature line, it makes the responses a little more personal. We're more like a buddy's shop that you can hang out at and pick up tips than most forums. Your posts will get high-jacked and we'll need reeled in on occasion, but your answers usually come through in the end. Good advice is here for the taking, so ask away.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Jody.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200