Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
Jason_alex
    Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Hey guys looking at getting a large band saw possible with auto feed and auto miter cutting any advice what to look would be great or a site with information with the difference between semi auto and automatic?

Thanks,
Jason_alex

Okay so after some more looking we are waning an automatic band saw that can miter. Any advice on these bigger style saws?
Rick_H
    Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Check out Wellsaw

www.wellsaw.com
I weld stainless, stainless and more stainless...Food Industry, sanitary process piping, vessels, whatever is needed, I like to make stuff.
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
Jason_alex

Okay guys, Just thought I would put this out there we ended up getting a Hyd-mech S20 Saw, so far I am in love with it. :lol:
pwilson
    Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 am

Auto really? Save your money and get an Ellis....itll save you money and last you for the next 25 years...mine has.
Jason_alex

the S-20 is not auto.... that would be the S-20A its a really heavy duty saw very well built and cuts through thick steal like butter...
Jason_alex

Also to note the ellis will only go out to 45 degrees where the S-20 will go out to 30 degrees we do cut a fair amount of 30 degree angles.