Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Well I had a few people interested in how I use a plasma cutter and wanting advice so I created a YouTube channel and plan on doing weekly videos mainly about plasma cutting and our art work. There may be a few welding projects from time to time but not focussing on it. My channel is "Backwoods Welding" and here is the link, thanks.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg-BGprP5KISEbtIKLYdRfQ
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

I've been plasma cutting for the last 3 days
I'm so sick of it!!
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Great vids Matt and Alison. I appreciate the time you are investing to share some knowledge and help out the beginners. Keep them coming!
-Jonathan
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

John there have been times that I have been so sick of plasma cutting so I go stick weld overhead and run back to my plasma lol.
Thanks Jonathan! We don't have the best set up but we try hard. lol I am going to try and do weekly videos, I don't want to talk a lot and don't want to get too technical just wanna share what I know.
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Matt,
Good job, keep it up. I know I haven't spent much time with a plasma cutter and I'm sure I'll learn some things from you and Allison, thanks.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len