Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
Rick_H
    Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm doing a small custom one off project and I'm thinking of adding something I would need cut. Most likely going to be 13g or 16g stainless under 13.25" x 5"

PM me a number or contact info if interested...

Thanks guys...
I weld stainless, stainless and more stainless...Food Industry, sanitary process piping, vessels, whatever is needed, I like to make stuff.
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
Rick_H

Could also be engraved or marked if you have that capability.

Thanks guys!
I weld stainless, stainless and more stainless...Food Industry, sanitary process piping, vessels, whatever is needed, I like to make stuff.
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
Rick_H

@nickn372 I have been trying to send a few PMS back but they just stall in my outbox Can you PM me your number or contact info please.

@ottonobedder Steve can you check to see why my messages wont send?
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
Rick_H

@nickn372 I have been trying to send a few PMS back but they just stall in my outbox Can you PM me your number or contact info please.
@Otto Nobedder Steve can you check to see why my messages wont send?
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB
griff
    Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm

I can do it and engrave it as well if you are still looking. My number is 256-812-3106.
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

Rick_H wrote:...trying to send a few PMS back but they just stall in my outbox...check to see why my messages wont send?
Just a heads up: the PM system shows your sent messages as "pending" or "awaiting delivery" until the recipient opens the PM. It's a little confusing, but it means your the addressee has not yet read the message.
Dave
aka "RTFM"
Rick_H

Artie F. Emm wrote:
Rick_H wrote:...trying to send a few PMS back but they just stall in my outbox...check to see why my messages wont send?
Just a heads up: the PM system shows your sent messages as "pending" or "awaiting delivery" until the recipient opens the PM. It's a little confusing, but it means your the addressee has not yet read the message.
Thanks for the clarification, that is a little confusing!
ASME IX, AWS 17.1, D1.1
Instagram #RNHFAB