Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
christiankeith90
    Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 am

Hey everybody, hopefully this post is in the right section. I'm wanting to buy a pipe bender, but I'm a little overwhelmed with all the options. I'd like to be able to bend pipe, square tubing, and flat bar. I've found some manual pipe benders but I'm overwhelmed with all the dies and everything, and none of them really bend flat bar. Is there any machine that I can do all this with and not spend a fortune. I'm fine with spending some money on it but I don't really know where to begin. Thanks for the help!
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Hossfeld bender.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

christiankeith90 wrote:Hey everybody, hopefully this post is in the right section. I'm wanting to buy a pipe bender, but I'm a little overwhelmed with all the options. I'd like to be able to bend pipe, square tubing, and flat bar. I've found some manual pipe benders but I'm overwhelmed with all the dies and everything, and none of them really bend flat bar. Is there any machine that I can do all this with and not spend a fortune. I'm fine with spending some money on it but I don't really know where to begin. Thanks for the help!
You can pick up a bender used or even new for pretty cheap but they rape you on the dies. Watch Craigslist.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.