Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Poland308 wrote:The torch kit on my truck gets carried into almost everywhere it goes. It’s not uncommon to have the whole setup tied to the ladder I’m working off of. Or if I’m really lucky it’s in a lift basket.
Perfect use for the little tote :) but you already know that... Lol
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
    Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:30 am

Thats the 1st o/a torch setup I ever had. Is (still kave it) a 'Uniweld' set made in Florida <-that dates it! I got bigger bottles but kept the small ones.

-c-

Look! a hole in the space-time continuum!
slanwar
    Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 pm

Got one from harbor freight and I use that for bending metal and to cut thicker metal -small pieces- and normally if I need a hole.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

I bought a Smith torch set and rented full size tanks and have been mostly happy with it so far.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Turbo
    Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:11 pm

cj737 wrote:And you could of course use Propane in lieu of Acetylene (pardon if thats what the link showed)
How exactly would you convert this to propane? There are not many choices for kits setup for propane.
Miller Dynasty 210dx

instagram: rsengineeringllc
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Usually it’s just a pressure diferances of the gas. Your tip is essentialy your gas oriface so you may be limited a litttle by the tip size.
I have more questions than answers

Josh