Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
wickedone
    Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:31 pm

Stick_Welder_Steve wrote:I currently use a hitachi 4 1/2 inch grinder with dewalt discs. Not the best brand, 1 disc only lasted me about a week. Any good brands that last a decent long time would be much appreciated!
i use Klingspor and have for years they don't powder and work great hope this helps
zjtins
    Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 am

http://heleta.com/

buy in bulk and they last as long as anyones.
WWShop
    Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

DeWalt is readily available in my local hardware stores.
    Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Stick_Welder_Steve wrote:I currently use a hitachi 4 1/2 inch grinder with dewalt discs. Not the best brand, 1 disc only lasted me about a week. Any good brands that last a decent long time would be much appreciated!
I've used Dewalt, Walter, Diablo and others ...they do last a bit longer. What I find is that they all get kind of contaminated and messy. I've been using these really cheap ones off Ebay , Ebay item# 700867218616 , 10 pack comes to about $1.40 each and while they don't last quite as long , I can grab a clean disc more often because they are so cheap. They actually do hold up pretty well , just not quite as long as the more expensive ones.