Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
Openarc33v
    Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello everyone, I just bought a Hypertherm Powermax 105 at work, I upgraded to a Duramax 125 Hyamp hand torch. I haven't found very many suppliers online that sell much of the Hyamp consumables. Anyone know a good online source for hand torch consumables? I have the supplier I purchased the unit from, but I'm also looking to compare prices. Any info will be much appreciated.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
jimcolt
    Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Any authorized Hypertherm dealer can sell the HyAmp consumables for your torch. They are always in stock at Hypertherm....so if a dealer calls in with an order before 3PM (Eastern) they can ship that day.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Openarc33v wrote:Hello everyone, I just bought a Hypertherm Powermax 105 at work, I upgraded to a Duramax 125 Hyamp hand torch. I haven't found very many suppliers online that sell much of the Hyamp consumables. Anyone know a good online source for hand torch consumables? I have the supplier I purchased the unit from, but I'm also looking to compare prices. Any info will be much appreciated.