Welding Certification test Q&A and tips and tricks
inkandsteel
    Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello,

I am currently in my course for the CWB Level 2 Inspector. I have a question about the final exam. I have heard several answers from the instructors about IF the Level 2 exam will contain additional questions from our Level 1 course/modules, OR if it only covers what is in the Level 2 modules. Any information on this would be appreciated so I can make sure I am utilizing my study time properly (if I should be reviewing my old stuff as well) Thank you very much!
danfost
    Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey, inkandsteel. Were there many questions from the modules in Level 1 on the final exam for Level 2?
danfost
    Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Alright, FYI. I'll answer the question myself as I've now written and passed the exams for Level 2. There are some questions from Level 1 in the multiple choice but the majority is from Level 2 material. I had to write 5 essay questions which all seemed to be from Level 1, consisting of general QC duties and procedures.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Thanks for sharing that, Dan,

I see the OP never got an answer here, which is unusual, and never commented again, so now that you've shared your experience with it, the information is here for the next fellow who asks, and there will likely be one.

Steve S
Francisomo
    Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:47 am

Does anyone know the kind of question to expect on the cwb level 1 close book exam. Or are there any exam question banks I can get practise questions from?
Vishal123
    Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi All! I am planning to write CWB L-2 welding inspector's examination. is there any one who has recently wrote this exam ? I
inarayan2020
    Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Hello. Am planning to write Cwb Level 2 exam. Does anyone have study guides/ Sample Questions. Thanks
inarayan2020
    Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Vishal123 wrote:Hi All! I am planning to write CWB L-2 welding inspector's examination. is there any one who has recently wrote this exam ? I