Welding Certification test Q&A and tips and tricks
thesperd
    Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:11 am

I had a buddy ask me if I could make him 4 hand made flasks for a wedding that he's in for 250 or 300 bucks. I have no problems doing it but then he said something about some of his other buddies wanting one if they turn out. I was curious to see if I should get some sort of sanitary weld cert before I make these for these people, especially since I will get paid for it. Any insight will help.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi there,

I cant help you with the certs, Im from Australia so other countries are a bit of a mystery to me. One option is to find a company the does food grade welding and drop in on them. Call first but I wouldnt worry about an email as alot of people dont reply to personal emails. If you get in you could check out their tricks and find out from the horses mouth about the certs. There are a lot of little tricks that only apply to food grade stuff and not other welding. Go straight to a person who would know.

Hope this helps.
Mick
jun123
    Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Take a walk down Oxford Street this weekend and you might just see a crowd of people standing by Selfridges' window wearing paper watches. But don't worry, you haven't missed out on the latest fashion fad, tissot heritageyou'll have stumbled across Tissot's augmented reality promotion for its T-Touch watch collection.
Tina Cumpstey continues, “More and more brands, such as OSPREY LONDON, are starting to pick up on this shift in mentality and have started to incorporate outlet retailing as a core part of their retail strategy. Over the past two years McArthurGlen’s Marc By Marc Jacobs HandbagsSwindon Designer Outlet has seen influx of premium brands including Kurt Geiger and Lacoste with sales of designer wear up by an incredible 8.3% year-on-year.”
Louboutin received inspiration for his stilettos from an incident that occurred in his early 20s. He had visited a museum and noticed that there was a sign forbidding women wearing sharp stilettos from entering for fear of damage to the extensive wood flooring. This image stayed in his mind, and he later used this idea in his designs. Christian Louboutin Pumps"I wanted to defy that," Louboutin has said. "I wanted to create something that broke rules and made women feel confident and empowered."
Delfina Delettrez another well-known eyewear brand and France jointly launched a series of Alain Mikli glasses work Trolltech, a good response.Delfina Delettrez superb designs it, the crocodile, octopus, spiders, insects,chanel outlet butterflies and other animals into the shape of Ring, Necklace, Bracelets, etc. are sure to make you memorable.
Five fingers shoes is a kind of new concept shoes, born in the fashion capital, and five fingers the birthplace of shoes-Italy, is China's first brand,vibram five fingers classic mens is now the only Italy Vibram rubber patent Vibram Five Fingers brand, quality first, quality assurance.
The people at Pandora do not rest on their laurels – they keep coming up with not only new charms and designs, but also features by the handful.In early June, they released a new collection of charm beads with birthstones. The beads are really cute, a flower design in oxidized silver with a tiny stone. They tell you a little bit about each stone too; Pandora charmmine is garnet (for January) and it is supposedly thought to protect travelers and it’s color (red) symbolizes courage, love, joy, warmth and energy. Nice to know, and especially nice to include if you’re giving one as a gift to someone. You can also download an image of your birthstone charm as a desktop or cell phone wallpaper.
The Tory Burch woman takes something ordinary and makes it extraordinary. She lives 24-7 with effortless ease, elegance and style.The result: a complete package of intelligence, confidence and wit.hat's the muse Burch created eight years ago when she launched her label. Since Day 1,
tory burch saleshe has offered a consistent mix of everyday outfits, including printed tunics, tailored trousers, big handle handbags, strategic sequins and ballet flats.
It is in this context that the exhibition at the ArtScience Museum will also present twelve Cartier movements and seventeen Fine Watchmaking timepieces all linked to Cartier’s technical know-how, including a unique watch unlike no other in the world, Cartier Women Watchesthe forward-thinking Cartier ID One concept watch, where each movement is spatialised according to a sophisticated process designed by Tokujin Yoshioka.
Use coupon code to save even more on winter boots from some the top brands, like Keen, The North Face, Bear Paw, Adidas, Timberland and more. Plus free shipping both ways and a 365-day return policy, UGG Ultra Bootswith 110% price match guarantee Find a huge selection of wide-calf boots in, plus save 20% off your boot purchase using coupon code!
The Belle Epoque (1890-1914) was marked by exuberance, frivolity, and extreme wealth. London society shed the restraint and decorum of the Victorian age, developing a taste for wispiness in clothing and jewelry. tiffany accessories jewelryIt was around this time that many of today's top gem firms made their names, including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Tiffany & Co. All were eager to provide wares to Gilded Age patrons.
Advertising on mobile devices is expected to jump almost 12-fold from last year to $10.5 billion in 2015, compared with a 32 percent rise in overall U.S. ad sales to $328.6 billion, according to IDC data.pandora leather Pandora is preparing for that surge by putting its service in front of as many music lovers as possible, even if it's a currently a money-losing endeavor.
Lagerfeld bragged that his iridescent sheath dresses, made from Space Age polyester shot with fiberglass and paper — “not that horrible polyester from the seventies’’chanel shoulder bags women“weigh literally 3 grams.’’
In conclusion, Tory Burch handbags and other accessories come in many different colors, are made with different materials, and many different sizes. tory burch shoulder bag saleHaving a handbag is very fashionable and is the staple of a women’s outfit. Women like something that is stylish, durable and fashionable.
Greg From K/W
    Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Can someone get the crap spam out of this persons thread please?
Fluxedup
    Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:06 am

Most of the time if you can pass the welding test they have for you a certain doesn't matter. I've tested many guys just out of school with all the right certs and can't hire them because they can't pass an overhead coupon.
Fluxedup
capozzoli
    Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Ive done sanitary welding from time to time. It is usually not the welder that has to be certified but the weld itself. I think? When I weld SS sanitary it is for micro breweries. After the welds are done the inspector has to pass them as sanitary. There are different grades of sanitary too, and for breweries it is pretty lax in comparison to "milk" sanitary welding which has to be absolutely perfect. I have never done milk sanitary but I know guys who have. Even the slightest undercut or concavity and it is a fail.

Sounds like you are working on some pretty cool stuff.
Welding everything from the crack of dawn to a broken heart.
TheExpert

I have same problem as weldin mike 27 have.
jedison
    Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:51 am

TheExpert wrote:I have same problem as weldin mike 27 have.
Me too - plus I find it rather hard to decide whether to do it for them or not since I do not know them at all. Of course there is the payment but still. Maybe they should just stick with flowers delivered online with serenata and be good with that.
Gabriel Cook
    Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 am
    Eagle Steel,1870 Gage Court, Mississauga ON, L5S 1S1, Tel: (905) 672-7010, Fax: (905) 672-7513

Yes you need to qualify this exam in order to gain professional certificate from any organization.This certification will increase your demand in the city for your work.
CraigLam
    Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I just got my cert from Cerritos College. The first in a line of 3. Am I going to finish? No. I just wanted to learn how to weld. However, Being a licensed G.C. and cabinet maker, it is always beneficial to have some sort of "paper" that proves you cna do what you say. Do you need a cert? Only for structural welding. If your doing this on your own and something comes up where this guy doesn't pay, which is where I think your going with this, you might want to check with an attorney. If your operating a business, yes, it's a C-60 license.