Welding Certification test Q&A and tips and tricks
Burf86
    Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

Hey, this is my first post here and I would like to start it by saying: Jody, you are a Hero for running this website! I'v learnt so much.

I saw the page on WyoTech about the courses they do, motorsport and motorcycles and that. I think it would be awesome to get myself onto one of these courses. Unfortunately I live in the UK...
Does anyone know if there is anything similar for welding courses in Europe?

Thanks
Burf
rickbreezy
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

i geuss that means no......
sschefer
    Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Burf, jump accross the pond and don't bring your passport. You'll be declared and illegal and qualify for a Govt. education grant that will pay for your school and housing. Once you complete your education you can ask to be deported and they'll buy you a plane ticket and send you home. Happens every minute over here.
Highly skilled at turning expensive pieces of metal into useless but recyclable crap..
BooRadley
    Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

sschefer wrote:Burf, jump accross the pond and don't bring your passport. You'll be declared and illegal and qualify for a Govt. education grant that will pay for your school and housing. Once you complete your education you can ask to be deported and they'll buy you a plane ticket and send you home. Happens every minute over here.

That's actually true. :-(
Sarge

Sadly so... :x
Be Innovative.
Goal is perfection, but excellence is Acceptable.
Powermig 255C
Powermig 350MP x2
175 squarewave
Weld-pac 100
Hypertherm 600
Hypertherm 1250
Burf86
    Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 am

Ha ha, I'll be on my way then...
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh god....Im so sad and ashamed that its true....probably even qualify for job placement-oh ya, thats a grant, not a loan-you dont have to pay it back. Us taxpayers will gladly pay for you to go to school and then go back to wherever you came from :)
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?