Welding Certification test Q&A and tips and tricks
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

I have been kicking around the idea of doing weld test training as well as genreal welding/fabrication answering live on the Periscope app. For those not fimiliar, Periscope is a app you download on your phone and once your profile is created you can broadcast whatever it is you want to share live to the whole world as well as those who follow you. Quite a handy tool for something like sharing welding knowledge.

Anyway, I will be doing some weld training for a large company here soon and need to practice up. I figure if I am going to practice I might as well share it with those that might be interested in watching.

I will be practicing 6G SMAW, 6G GTAW, 3G GMAW, 3G FCAW, 3G SMAW and maybe a few more. I plan on starting to broadcast every Sunday night probably around 8pm eastern time starting at the end of January. If anyone here is interested jump on and follow me there (@superiorwelding) and turn on your scope notification so you know when I am on.
-Jonathan
    Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:11 pm

I'm always on periscope ill definitely be tuned in.
jeffBrian
    Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:36 am

I'll give it a shot. thanks for sharing. I've never heard of this app. could be useful!

I've seen a movie called Up Periscope, does that count? :lol:

Seriously I would tune in Jonathan.
Richard
Website