Welding Certification test Q&A and tips and tricks
thatoneguy
    Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Order doesn't matter much. Its just like MIG welding... Some people are gonna say push, others are gonna say pull. But in the end either works. I've always gone left to right and it works for me.
Everlast Power I-MIG 275P
Everlast Power TIG 250EX
Everlast Power Plasma 80S
Lincoln AC/DC Tombstone
Smith OxyAcetylene
    Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 am

Looks good, just like Poland said, watch those toes, rake em good. Why are you running cold on overhead? Overhead is just like flat (except overhead lol). Stay tight as hell and just burn it, not going to get into trouble unless you start long arcing and doing crazy movement.
AWS D1.1 / ASME IX / CWB / API / EWI / RWMA / BSEE
Scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla
thatoneguy
    Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:08 pm

DLewis0289 wrote:Looks good, just like Poland said, watch those toes, rake em good. Why are you running cold on overhead? Overhead is just like flat (except overhead lol). Stay tight as hell and just burn it, not going to get into trouble unless you start long arcing and doing crazy movement.
That or you get a hot glob landing right in the crevice of your elbow or hands lol. I have scars from learning the hard way.
Everlast Power I-MIG 275P
Everlast Power TIG 250EX
Everlast Power Plasma 80S
Lincoln AC/DC Tombstone
Smith OxyAcetylene