A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
    Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:07 pm

I bought a 50 ft 8 gauge 3 wire cable off Amazon and I am seriously impressed with this thing, especially the price! A bonus was they label the whole cable with your custom choice of words. I got "Damage Inc." and they ran the whole cable up with the words. I figured the lettering would take a few extra days for them but it did not. It was ordered and received from one side of the US to another in 3 days flat. This is very heavy duty and for $123 it was hard to beat. If I was taking this to job sites, no one could steal it either because it's got my "company" name all over it. It also has lighted ends to let you know you've got current which is always a small bonus feature for any extension cable. If I had to buy another, I totally would!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002D ... UTF8&psc=1
Lincoln Electric AC225
Everlast PowerPro Multi-Process TIG/Stick/Plasma 256Si
Everlast W300 WaterCooler
Optrel e684x1
22+ Year Security Engineer developing cool shit and stoppin hackers :)
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

The shop I work for buys extension cords like that and they are nice. They get weld lead from them too. So even those have the company name. It works out nice when your on a big job site and there ends up being weld lead from 2 or three companies all tangled up in the same common area. Makes it easy to see if someone ( Borrowed ) your leads while you went to lunch.
I have more questions than answers

Josh