A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

jtholt wrote:Well I talked to Alex at Everlast and we struck up a deal. He is going to send me their new Powertig 350 EXT (a new and improved 325EXT), upgrade me to their new SSC type foot pedal and include the 220v water cooler (which plugs into the back of the welder), shipping included for $2900.00. This also includes their accessory package (torches, leads, clamps and argon regulator) as well. The new stuff won't be available for shipping for approx one month which is Ok as this will be used more for hobby than for work and there is no rush. The money seemed fine, I just hope the new welder proves itself. I may try to post a few pics when the stuff arrives. I am always a little nervous about new products and usually wait until some reviews are available before buying an item, so this is me rolling the dice.
I've had my PowerTig250EX for a 3 years or so now, and other than the foot pedal potentiometer giving me problems for the second time, it's been a phenomenal investment. I'm going to pick up an SSC pedal in the next few weeks here as money allows itself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
soutthpaw
    Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

jtholt wrote:Well I talked to Alex at Everlast and we struck up a deal. He is going to send me their new Powertig 350 EXT (a new and improved 325EXT), upgrade me to their new SSC type foot pedal and include the 220v water cooler (which plugs into the back of the welder), shipping included for $2900.00. This also includes their accessory package (torches, leads, clamps and argon regulator) as well. The new stuff won't be available for shipping for approx one month which is Ok as this will be used more for hobby than for work and there is no rush. The money seemed fine, I just hope the new welder proves itself. I may try to post a few pics when the stuff arrives. I am always a little nervous about new products and usually wait until some reviews are available before buying an item, so this is me rolling the dice.
That machine has been in development over a year now.