A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
    Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:22 am

As a brand new member to the Welding Tips and Tricks Forum today, I’ll include this little contribution of a Product Review I did for my YouTube channel not too long ago, which is not commercial or monetized in any way. And, of course, I have no connection to or compensation from Northern Tool.

So, this is just a friendly sharing with members here on what was an elegant solution for me, as it was cost effective and a time-saver too. My rationale for modifying an existing unit, due to the benefits of the division-of-labor, is included too.

Here's some of the text description from the YouTube URL: "...Northern Tool welding cart/cabinet # 20638, ...his rationale for its purchase, as he also demonstrates how the cabinet and drawer pull-side is designed to be easily reversible, even though that isn’t a published feature. ...shows how the cart/cabinet can be modified to accept two Argon bottles, rather than just one, and also how to include an elegant solution for TIG filler rod tube stowage on the cart."
Peace be with you all,
Christian Livingstone
www.youtube.com/newjerusalemtimes

Everlast AC/DC 210EXT (2015)
CAT250D DC-TIG/Plasma Combo
sedanman
    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

One step away from being banned on another forum and here to pollute this one. Moderators beware.
    Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:22 am

Sedanman,

Please direct any relevant comments to the content of the thread that I've started here, without importing any unwarranted derogatory habits, as I think on this forum there is a higher standard of conduct than you're used to. And, actually, you were finally, sternly, and publicly warned to cease posting inappropriate animal depicted photos in an Everlast thread regarding a sensational AC/DC TIG/MIG unit at that other forum.

Otherwise, I'll be happy to give feedback to any questions regarding the content of this thread I've started here.

Please, ask any relevant question, it's easy, Sedanman. Ha, ha, ha...
Peace be with you all,
Christian Livingstone
www.youtube.com/newjerusalemtimes

Everlast AC/DC 210EXT (2015)
CAT250D DC-TIG/Plasma Combo