It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:52 pm Advanced search

Fireball Tool Squares

A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products

Fireball Tool Squares

Postby Gon-Welding951 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Man I just found these squares online. They seem like they can help out a lot. Has anyone ever tried them, I just ordered a mini DIY kit I'll let you guys know how they work out. https://www.fireballtool.com/
Gon-Welding951

Re: Fireball Tool Squares

Postby LtBadd » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Gon-Welding951 wrote:Man I just found these squares online. They seem like they can help out a lot. Has anyone ever tried them, I just ordered a mini DIY kit I'll let you guys know how they work out. https://www.fireballtool.com/

Interesting, could be handy for the right project
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby Farmwelding » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Abom97(79?) has dome know and uses them for a lot if his fab work especially with big square tubing. Might invest later if I get into some bigger work-but first a strong hand table!
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Gon-Welding951 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Oh yeah a strong hand table seems awesome or even one of there newer rhino welding cart.
Gon-Welding951

Postby Farmwelding » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Gon-Welding951 wrote:Oh yeah a strong hand table seems awesome or even one of there newer rhino welding cart.

Yeah that cart would be slick. On wheels helps a lot. And you know it was designed by a welder due to all of the clamp hangin areas :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Mihtu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Those do look pretty handy,I think I might just get both sets,I'm kinda tired of building jigs,and clamping aids,!
Mihtu

Return to Product Reviews