A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
Charliem
    Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello eveyone,

Does anyone here have any experience with the MT200 tig welder from CK? I am in the market can't decide between that or the everlast. any feed back on it is welcome.

Regards
Charlie

hey Charlie, welcome to the forum
What are you going to use the machine for, hobby or business use? have you considered the Lincoln TIG 200 Square wave?
Richard
Website
Charliem
    Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello,

I have looked at those and I don't like how that machine starts the arc. Meaning that its not soft enough. Both the Mt200,
And any of the everlast I have seen start as low as 5 amps. To answer your question of whts it going to be used for.. a little of both.

Charlie
sedanman
    Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Have a look at the Razorweld ac/dc200. Razorweld makes the CK machine. I have one of these units and like it very well. It's not quite as awesome as my HTP 221 bit it is a thousand dollars less expensive.
CroomWelder
    Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:57 pm

They do look good i might add.. and its (Mr Tig) approved (whatever that meand or adds to it lol)

I got an everlast 200dv love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CroomWelder
    Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:57 pm

The ck machine id pretty to look at. Nice looking machine.. its also (Mr Tig Approved) lol. Whatever that means or adds to it lol..

I have an everlast 200 dv and love it.

Cheaper then the lincoln square wave and razorweld.

Has pulse with controll, nice basic style torch and foot petal. No bulky acessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk