A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

I have a few of these and they are very nicely made product. Ordered several more before Xmas, and they arrived later than expected, incomplete shipment despite a full charge. Contacted Fireball, they said they would expedite the completed order.

Now, I deal with small businesses all the time and they will have hiccups. That is not a problem. More times than not, they are great to deal with despite the negative impact on me. Heck, we all make mistakes.

But, after several repeated emails, calls and no delivery, I have to wonder if this guy is more interested in his YT fame and sucking up to other YT stars than running a business? Ignoring repeated emails through their Service Contact and repeated calls (you get vmail) is in my book, downright fraudulent. If you are away on PTO, personal emergency, than indicate that through your service. I’m just about to file a major complaint with PP and their local Commerce office.

Anyone have a similar experience? I can make these squares for myself, that’s no problem. But I’d rather support small companies doing helpful things to our industry. And my time is worth more than the cost of these. But fcuk me if I’ll be scammed. :evil:

Jason seems like a nice guy, but I don't know him so just a first impression. But I'd probably be upset as well, interested to know how this is resolved.
Richard
Website
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Bought 2 squares from them with no problems. Jason must not like the way you part your hair. Call them and tell them if they don't ship your order Adam Booth come see them!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

hey dipper,,,do you remember the pricing on the fireball squares when you ordered yours? I recently went to order and the price was $90 and when I clicked on it to put it in my cart it jumped to $190. I attempted to contact them thru email and haven't gotten a reply. Consequently ,, I canceled the order and haven't gone back.
Bill

BillE.Dee wrote: Consequently ,, I canceled the order and haven't gone back.
Bill
Bill, if you're still interested, make sure when you get to the cart the material hasn't changed, the Mega square in AL is $90 for the 8" and $190 for the 12" Cast. Maybe there's a bug in the shopping cart? Just a guess

For a comparison look at this thread form the Garage Journal forum
Richard
Website
tlashua
    Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:01 pm

FBT only allows positive reviews and did not respond to my neutral review. They sent a mediocre product for around $800, I gave them
A neutral review s and they neither posted it or contacted me.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

I finally went back and ordered some of the squares from fireball and FINALLY got an answer by phone. (don't like the internet to place order and pay). They kept me in the loop as to the order being received, packed and shipped. I had an issue on my end (missed placed item) thought it was missing on their end, they were making it good, found the item and got everything straight.