A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
Robins0n16v
    Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

Hi guys. Looking into buying one of these welders soon(ish) and was wondering if anyone on here has one or used one? Would be good to see some welding done by one if possible, I will be welding car body panels and possibly some light fabrication work.
I've seen on other forums that they are good but haven't seen any welds done by one. All replies will be greatly appreciated.
Mark
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Robins0n16v wrote:Hi guys. Looking into buying one of these welders soon(ish) and was wondering if anyone on here has one or used one? Would be good to see some welding done by one if possible, I will be welding car body panels and possibly some light fabrication work.
I've seen on other forums that they are good but haven't seen any welds done by one. All replies will be greatly appreciated.
Mark

Are you in the UK or across the pond from the USA?
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
Robins0n16v
    Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:39 am

AKweldshop wrote:
Robins0n16v wrote:Hi guys. Looking into buying one of these welders soon(ish) and was wondering if anyone on here has one or used one? Would be good to see some welding done by one if possible, I will be welding car body panels and possibly some light fabrication work.
Mark

Are you in the UK or across the pond from the USA?
I'm in the UK
Mark