A dedicated area for reviews, thoughts, and feedback on shop/welding products
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Bought a black digital infinity from welders supply for $250. So far after about four hours I am very satisfied. I haven't actually welded yet but I've gone through most everything the helmet has to offer. I'll try everything it has to offer tomorrow. The viewing area is really large. Miller through in extra cover lenses for both sides of the lense and an extra head suspension peice for the headgear. A very comfortable helmet with great features and settings. I would recommend this helmet to anyone. It has an amber colored tiny which is different from anything I've used. With the rebate they have now with the coolband worth $150, you cannot go wrong.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (59.21 KiB) Viewed 808 times
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
weldit321@gmail.com
    Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Just got the Black Ops Miller Digital Infinity and love it so far. The color of the shade is much more neutral than my previous 2 Digital elites (less green). And the controls, alarms, timers etc... are a very cool addition. As for the headgear I plan to switch it out with my original Coolband 1 Even though I have a rebate Coolband 2 coming in the mail the new style miller headbands aren't as comfortable to me.