Post your moderator applications here...

Hello, this is your Admin Joey Collier calling all potential WT&T forum mods. As many of you have likely noticed our moderator presence here on the forum isn't up to the task of approving all of the new posts, user reports, and moderation duties that are coming in. I try to log in once or twice a week for housekeeping, but I don't think that's enough to keep up with the demand. Also, I sometimes get busy on other projects and the forum is left unread and unmoderated which is something I definitely want to avoid.

All of that to say that If you are interested in being a moderator on the forum, please apply here with a post or topic letting me know that you're interested. If you aren't interested in being a moderator, but would like to recommend or cosign on someone else's nomination, please feel free to do that here as well.

Mod requirements:
- Member for at least 6 months
- Record of decent posts and positive interaction with other members
- Willing and able to approve new user posts from the moderator control panel (this will be added to your account once I add permissions)
- Willing and able to delete harmful, overly political, off-topic or otherwise nonsensical content when observed or reported by other users
- Unbiased and impartial in your execution of forum rules exercising common sense above all else.
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

i'll throw my name in the hat, as i'm a forum slut anyway and a mod on other forums.
also a vote for cj as he seams to live here.

i kinda noticed its been a few years since the last mod has signed in. pay to make sure their permissions have been removed as a security measure, in case other people hack their login.
tweak it until it breaks

Thanks for your submission, Tweake. I'll likely start modding people early next week.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

IF tweake and cj are moderators ,, I'll volunteer to be secretary. BUT, I won't wear a dress. No If's and's or butts.
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

BillE.Dee wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:12 pm IF tweake and cj are moderators ,, I'll volunteer to be secretary. BUT, I won't wear a dress. No If's and's or butts.
:lol:
tweak it until it breaks

Tweake, is now a mod! I'll keep the thread around for any other volunteers. Big thanks to tweake!
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

congratulations tweake. got your back.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Was I removed as a moderator? I have been checking in almost every week lately. Just curious.
-Jonathan