Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
ryanjames170
    Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Poland308 wrote:Can you post a pic of some of the beads? Preferably one right after you weld with the slag still on. And a second after the slag is off. Are you running the Lincon 210mp? If so I have that machine and I use it mostly on 220 but could do some tests on 110 to compare.
i would be intrested to see what you come up with running on 110V though evan though the machines are difrent IIRC there both IGBT and should be simular in respects.. i suspect they will be similar enough to decern if its possible to run what i want to run

this weekend i can get some pics.. i am running a AHP 160ST witch is a dual voltage machine i know ChuckE2009 said he felt the amp output was about dead on.

i have noticed that there are getting to be alot of the newer IGBT inverter machines that have 100-120A on 110V outputs i think that is due to the fact there way more effciant then the older types. and i know the AMPs are there because i cranked it up when i was load testing the braker i was burning threw with 1/8 E6011 on 3/16 plate
Welder/Fitter
RM Fab & Products

Lincoln Invertec V300 pro
Miller 54D Wire Feeder
Miller 2E DC Welder Generator
Everlast Power IMIG 200
Everlast Power ARC 200ST
Klutch Plasma 275i Plasma Cutter
Hobard/Smith Oxy Torch using propane.