It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 pm Advanced search

7018 on AC

Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby exnailpounder » Wed May 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:

What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Farmwelding » Wed May 10, 2017 7:30 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:

What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:

Thanks for the tip. :lol:

By the way... You're implies "you are" which is grammatically incorrect. :lol: use your
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby exnailpounder » Wed May 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:

What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:

Thanks for the tip. :lol:

By the way... You're implies "you are" which is grammatically incorrect. :lol: use your

I saw it...I was too fuggin lazy to go back and change it :lol: Go get some cornfedder in the hayloft and give us a break will ya :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Otto Nobedder » Wed May 10, 2017 9:05 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Words can not explain how many strange new words I've discovered here. Kind of disturbing in a way. :lol:

What did I tell you? You're REAL education began when I said hello :lol: Here's a lesson....every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...lesson over...no charge :lol:

Thanks for the tip. :lol:

By the way... You're implies "you are" which is grammatically incorrect. :lol: use your


You are f#$%ing kidding me.
The guy who doesn't edit his "text-to-talk" is giving a grammar lesson?
That's the biggest smile I've had all day!

Steve
User avatar
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Near New Orleans

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Farmwelding » Wed May 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Funny story Steve...
First, I felt like I should get one chance and it is Jeff so...
And secondly, I don't use text to talk. I just type and have fat fingers
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Coldman » Wed May 10, 2017 10:00 pm

I'll bet the beer Jeff's got waiting for me in his fridge that my fingers are bigger than yours. People tell me my hands are like a pound of pork sausages.
No excuses, lift your game.


Sent using Tapatalk
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Coldman
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am
Location: Oz

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby exnailpounder » Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 am

Coldman wrote:I'll bet the beer Jeff's got waiting for me in his fridge that my fingers are bigger than yours. People tell me my hands are like a pound of pork sausages.
No excuses, lift your game.


Sent using Tapatalk

:lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Poland308 » Thu May 11, 2017 5:21 pm

I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Poland308
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm
Location: Iowa

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby exnailpounder » Thu May 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Poland308 wrote:I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.

This one kinda went really bad, didn't it? :lol: I don't even know why I'm in this thread...I can't even stick weld :?
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am
Location: near Chicago

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Otto Nobedder » Thu May 11, 2017 7:24 pm

exnailpounder wrote:...every woman that you see..you need to decide in your mind if you want to mount her...


Okay, since we're completely off the rails, I'll point out that this comment reminds me of Walter Matthau's line in "Grumpier Old Men."

"There may be many fish in the sea, but you're the only one I want to mount over my fireplace."

Steve
User avatar
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger
 
Posts: 8329
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Near New Orleans

PreviousNext

Return to Stick Welding/Arc Welding - Shielded Metal Arc Welding