It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am Advanced search

7018 on AC

Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects

Re: 7018 on AC

Postby Otto Nobedder » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

I am grateful everyone involved in this conversation has a sense of humor and contributed to the derailment. It'd take a minute to clean this one out if there was a complaint... :lol:

Steve
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Farmwelding » Thu May 11, 2017 7:35 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
Poland308 wrote:I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.

This one kinda went really bad, didn't it? :lol: I don't even know why I'm in this thread...I can't even stick weld :?

You peice of crap :lol: why can't you stick weld? You worried that something might happen to you or lack the ability? And I'm not trying to rerail the conversation-it's been funny as hell
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything.
warning!! Bad English may be in post. It's off a phone/autocorrect. I've had teachers with worse spelling!
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby exnailpounder » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Farmwelding wrote:
exnailpounder wrote:
Poland308 wrote:I think the real challenge here is Can you derail the already asqued line of thought! I believe big fingers just brings us back to trolling for red snappers.

This one kinda went really bad, didn't it? :lol: I don't even know why I'm in this thread...I can't even stick weld :?

You peice of crap :lol: why can't you stick weld? You worried that something might happen to you or lack the ability? And I'm not trying to rerail the conversation-it's been funny as hell

:lol: I have been tempted to give stick a try but my trusty mig usually saves the day. I actually have a brand new can of stick rods around here somewhere. Back in my highschool days, we had to certify i stick to pass the class. And that's Mr. piece of crap to you :lol: and you spelled THAT wrong too :?
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Previous

Return to Stick Welding/Arc Welding - Shielded Metal Arc Welding