Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
rickbreezy
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Now, I'm not of asian heritige, but if you saw my tool room, you might think differently.

But, really, thats true of most tool rooms, no matter what people say.

I have seen chinese 110 and 220 machines up and down the block, at any and every tool store. But I have never seen a gas powered machine in any magazine, store, or website.

I am looking for something close to the lincoln ranger, just with stick capabilities. I like lincoln, hell, I respect lincoln, but I need something a little cheaper if at all possible.

So, has anyone ever heard of a company selling chinese engine powered stick welders?

-Rick
rod burna
    Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:48 pm

well rick i havent really seen one either, but i did do some research on another option... i dont know if its what you would be looking for though, if you look on ebay for say "gas welder" or a similar search you will come across Zena welders its basically like a big beefy alternator with leads on it. They put out 150 amps and you can even upgrade to cc/cv for wire feed and stuff. no engine with it but you could run it off your truck or basically anything that spins real fast haha they go for 575 new. other than that their are some differnet stick welder generators on there but they dont have very good engines (usually like a japanese 5hp or something) just a thought if i see anything else i'll let ya know
When all else fails, Force prevails!