Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
UniqueTouch
    Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:27 pm

Snoeproe- thank you brother. So I have a ck torch 210 with the separate gas line that goes to the cylinder? I sold my square wave tig 200 to pay of my credit card bill and my trump money i paid my other credit card off so now i am without a tig welder which is why i am trying to weld with my gxt 250. What else do i need to begin tig welding with it? one of the connector blocks and i connect it to the stinger? I also have a lincoln tig switch not sure if that can be using without the module or not. thank you for your help i appreciate it
UniqueTouch
    Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:27 pm

snoeproe- also i just need to buy a amperage remote to make things easier right? if you know what part numbers i need to begin tig welding with it would be awesome. if you don't no worries just wondering if you had the same setup. Also would i be able to use a heavy hitter tig rig with it? got one of those as a present recently.
snoeproe
    Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:37 am

I scratch start tig with my 250 ideal arc and can also do it with my 250 bobcat. No remote on either of those machines. When dc tig welding the remote really isn’t an absolute requirement. It’s nice but not a requirement.
I have a ck flex lock torch with a valve. I get my lws to make me the power block adapter and connect the torch/gas hose/weld
Cable plug to it. It comes as a kit and they have the gas hose and tweco plug right there. They will make it to custom length.
Talk to one of your local weld suppliers and they can help you out.