Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
asoroka
    Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Hey Guys,
Got a line on a 1946 Lincoln SA-200 I'll probably pick up this month. I'm having a hard time trying to find information on the machine and decide whether or not it will be a suitable one for me. It's sole purpose will be for general farm repair and non-critical fabrication. If anyone has any experience or pros/ cons, or what to look for/ red flags when purchasing one of these old machines I'm all ears!
Thanks

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

They haven’t changed much in the last 100 years. There also isn’t a single part that can’t be repaired or replaced.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
vaguy101
    Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:24 am

asoroka wrote:Hey Guys,
Got a line on a 1946 Lincoln SA-200 I'll probably pick up this month. I'm having a hard time trying to find information on the machine and decide whether or not it will be a suitable one for me. It's sole purpose will be for general farm repair and non-critical fabrication. If anyone has any experience or pros/ cons, or what to look for/ red flags when purchasing one of these old machines I'm all ears!
Thanks

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk
46 sa 200 the only info you need to know is that if it runs and welds buy it . In about 10 years you won't be able to find them anymore .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 am

Fieldres using one to TIG with...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2glUXqeUo

Bye, Arno.