Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
Timber Wolf
    Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Been working on this off and on for several days now.

https://youtu.be/6T3ynJ8xVgc

Finally got it done.
Gdarc21
    Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:44 am

You make some interesting videos, it appears that a camera stand wouldnt hurt you. A bit of off camera prep would be helpful too. I noticed that you are stick welding inside, just keep in mind that those little spatter balls will get under anything and light it up. I personally would do it outside, otherwise just be mindful of fire hazards.
You seem to be a little light on experience and I sort of wondered what you were hoping to offer to viewers, it doesnt seem to be a tutorial and while it seems like a guy taking some people on his welding journey, I was left unsure of your intent.
I personally dont make or watch too many youtube videos. As there is a lot of just noise and no benefit to some of them, regardless of topic. I prefer to learn from maybe 2-3 youtube guys tops, who have a decade or so experience for anything I need tips on.
Welding is a fun and rewarding hobby and I happen to know guys who like it :lol: So good luck with the welding and developing your videos.
Timber Wolf

I weld because its what I love to do. I acknowledge I am a rookie and have much to learn. I'm just kinda sharing what I'm doing as I go. As for indoor welding I have a ventilation fan to remove smoke. Thanks for the heads up tho.
Timber Wolf

I don't see myself as a comparison to weld.com or anything.