Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

The Elite is a very nice helmet, but I'll say it again, the Infinity is REALLY nice and was on sale at IOC for just about the same money. Much larger viewing area, and some other nice features such as weld time, timers, etc if you do anything for money. Plus the head restraint I find a great deal more comfortable.
bruce991
    Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 pm

My Digial Elite better last me a long time I have a yr now and like it very much.
Troy Boy 72
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey mate I've been using a lincoln viking 3350 for about 2 years and was very happy with it. Just recently after hearing very good things about lincolns new 4c lens i was lucky enough to try one i was that impressed i bought one . The clarity of it with the blue tint in the lens is outstanding . I also wear prescription glasses and cheater lens as well. Good luck with your decision . Cheers Troy
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

cj737 wrote:The Elite is a very nice helmet, but I'll say it again, the Infinity is REALLY nice and was on sale at IOC for just about the same money. Much larger viewing area, and some other nice features such as weld time, timers, etc if you do anything for money. Plus the head restraint I find a great deal more comfortable.
+1
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick