Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

donzi426 wrote:Just wanted to post an update: I found out why I was having trouble tig welding horseshoes. Today I decided to do some more horseshoes, determined to get it right. I do most of my welding in my one car garage so my welder and welding table are side by side. When I closed my garage door I felt a breeze as if the door was open. Low and behold I felt a breeze flowing over my table. It was the side vents of my welder that was shooting air past the area where I weld. I placed a barrier between the welder and table and low and behold I was welding horses without a problem. My bad!!!
Anyway, I want to thank everyone who tried to help with my problem.
:lol: Gosh that only took 5 pages. It happens. My mig welder quit welding on me the other day. I tore it apart and cleaned it out, cleaned out the liner and did everything I could think of and it still wouldn't weld or give me an error code. After I got the manual out, all I had to do was change the contact tip :oops: She welds like a dream again for 69 cents.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.