Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kevin"
I'm telling that to my friend, Kevin, on Monday.

Steve S
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kevin"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

They have a drink named after me, too. I call it "Sex on the Beach."
My wife calls it, "Sand in the Vagina Sucks!"

Steve S

A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kwai Chang Caine
Richard
Website
    Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 am

LtBadd wrote:
A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kwai Chang Caine
One would have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one.... :lol:
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

WoodpeckerWelder wrote:
LtBadd wrote:
One would have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one.... :lol:
I can appreciate that one. Kind of a shame how old Caine left this world though.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
cherwolf
    Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 am

Does anybody know a fancy book, that covers metal weldability among different kinds of metals and welding fillers, I know that this is related to some chemistry, like atom sizes, but some6thing like this in depth would be nice to understand. http://issuu.com/rapidwelding/docs/sif_ ... _guide?e=0
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

cherwolf wrote:Does anybody know a fancy book, that covers metal weldability among different kinds of metals and welding fillers, I know that this is related to some chemistry, like atom sizes, but some6thing like this in depth would be nice to understand. http://issuu.com/rapidwelding/docs/sif_ ... _guide?e=0
Metals and how to weld them.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick