It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:36 pm Advanced search

SilBrz repair on Aluminum

Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process

Re: SilBrz repair on Aluminum

Postby Otto Nobedder » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:49 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kevin"

I'm telling that to my friend, Kevin, on Monday.

Steve S
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby Farmwelding » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:51 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kevin"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything.
warning!! Bad English may be in post. It's off a phone/autocorrect. I've had teachers with worse spelling!
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Otto Nobedder » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:51 pm

They have a drink named after me, too. I call it "Sex on the Beach."
My wife calls it, "Sand in the Vagina Sucks!"

Steve S
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby LtBadd » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:14 pm

A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kwai Chang Caine
Richard

Insert witty, sarcastic, or philosophical remark here.
LtBadd
Weldmonger

Postby WoodpeckerWelder » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:57 pm

LtBadd wrote:

A grass hopper walks into a bar. The barman says "we've got a drink named after you...." "Wow.." says the grasshopper. "Who would call a drink Kwai Chang Caine

One would have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one.... :lol:
"Why is there never time to do anything right the first time but always time to do it again?"
WoodpeckerWelder
Workhorse

Postby exnailpounder » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 am

WoodpeckerWelder wrote:
LtBadd wrote:

One would have to be of a certain age to appreciate that one.... :lol:

I can appreciate that one. Kind of a shame how old Caine left this world though.
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
exnailpounder
Weldmonger

Postby cherwolf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:53 am

Does anybody know a fancy book, that covers metal weldability among different kinds of metals and welding fillers, I know that this is related to some chemistry, like atom sizes, but some6thing like this in depth would be nice to understand. http://issuu.com/rapidwelding/docs/sif_2012_product_guide?e=0
cherwolf

Postby Farmwelding » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:01 am

cherwolf wrote:Does anybody know a fancy book, that covers metal weldability among different kinds of metals and welding fillers, I know that this is related to some chemistry, like atom sizes, but some6thing like this in depth would be nice to understand. http://issuu.com/rapidwelding/docs/sif_2012_product_guide?e=0

Metals and how to weld them.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything.
warning!! Bad English may be in post. It's off a phone/autocorrect. I've had teachers with worse spelling!
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Previous

Return to Tig Welding - Tig Welding Aluminum - Tig Welding Techniques - Aluminum Tig Welding