It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:05 pm Advanced search

How to get a quote from Jody?

Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process

How to get a quote from Jody?

Postby pavetim » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Maybe impossible but anybody know how I can talk to Jody to see if he can do something? I want a very experienced guy that way if he says can't do it, then can't be done. And if he can I want it done right. Could save me $1500 on one job if he can do this repair.
pavetim
Workhorse

Re: How to get a quote from Jody?

Postby cj737 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Send him a DM through his Instagram account perhaps? That way he can decide if, how to interact professionally with you.
cj737
Ace

Postby pavetim » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 pm

I don't have instagram. Does he run the Weldmonger store? Maybe I can send him an email on there? I heard he doesn't really come on here much so no point messaging him on here.
pavetim
Workhorse

Postby pavetim » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:22 pm

I found his Facebook page and messaged him. Found it on his store site so see if he gets back to me.
pavetim
Workhorse

Postby Otto Nobedder » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:23 pm

pavetim wrote:I found his Facebook page and messaged him. Found it on his store site so see if he gets back to me.

Update us if you don't get a reply. I can (probably) have him contact you, if needed.

Steve S
Otto Nobedder
Weldmonger

Postby pavetim » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:50 pm

thanks Otto. I sent him a FB message, probably a busy guy so i'll let you know by mid next week if he doesn't get back to me.
pavetim
Workhorse

Postby cj737 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:04 pm

pavetim wrote:I don't have instagram. Does he run the Weldmonger store? Maybe I can send him an email on there? I heard he doesn't really come on here much so no point messaging him on here.
you can view instagram site thru your web browser.
cj737
Ace

Postby Farmwelding » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:12 pm

cj737 wrote:
pavetim wrote:I don't have instagram. Does he run the Weldmonger store? Maybe I can send him an email on there? I heard he doesn't really come on here much so no point messaging him on here.
you can view instagram site thru your web browser.

Have to have an accoun though to DM anyone through Instagram.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
Farmwelding
Weldmonger

Postby Superiorwelding » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:59 am

pavetim wrote:Maybe impossible but anybody know how I can talk to Jody to see if he can do something? I want a very experienced guy that way if he says can't do it, then can't be done. And if he can I want it done right. Could save me $1500 on one job if he can do this repair.

What specifically are you wanting him to do? This will help in us getting in contact with him. A lot of us know him personally and can tell you right off the bat, for the most part, if he would be interested in the project or not.
Jonathan
Superiorwelding
Weldmonger

Postby pavetim » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 am

I have a 4 stroke dirt bike head the guy ported too thin and broke into the water jacket. I need the exhaust port built up to repair the hole. I need experience cause I have a feeling once you start welding it will open up more plus being into the water jacket I just don't want to gob beads on and restrict the water jacket. Moat head shops said they can't fix it but I think a good welder can fix it.
pavetim
Workhorse

Next

Return to Tig Welding - Tig Welding Aluminum - Tig Welding Techniques - Aluminum Tig Welding