Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

exnailpounder wrote:
MinnesotaDave wrote:
Farmwelding wrote: That makes sense-probably reduces war page to since your putting a lot less heat in general so no bearing on your Fran trying to get it square
Good lord, pre-read a little before posting...hard to take a guy seriously like that... ;)

"war page to" - "no bearing on your Fran"

"your" instead of "you're"
:lol: :lol: Every see one of todays kid's hand writing? My oldest son is 28 and doesn't know how to hold a friggin pen. "they don't teach cursive anymore dad" SMH
They learn to "write" with their thumbs...... 8-) :P
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Huh, I'm 17 and learned cursive. I don't remember it since we never continued it. They got rid of it here about 5 years ago
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
DennisCA
    Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:58 am

TIG brazing seems very useful, if you got cracked cast iron or aluminum part for instance, and no AC capability (like me), that's a part that could be TIG brazed for instance.
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Tig braze aluminum on DC ? what ? did I miss the memo ?
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

noddybrian wrote:Tig braze aluminum on DC ? what ? did I miss the memo ?
:lol: you didn't miss the memo..
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.