Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
electrode
    Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Chips O'Toole wrote:When you put your face on the stove, should you use pure argon or helium?
Liquid smoke. :)
electrode

Farmwelding wrote:Maybe I'll send you the electric corn cob. Use that and you'll never have to go to the can again. Plug her in and you'll be shocked(literally and figuratively)
Is there really an electric corn cob? Do you taze the cattle with it like a cattle prod? Or play pranks on the pigs when you are bored? :lol:
electrode

LtBadd wrote:well damn, I'm offended that no one else was offended...can't we all just get along?? :lol: :lol:
We all seem to get along pretty well. Lots of threads go sideways (exnailpounder usually starts it) but we usually help by answering the question(s) at hand before we get carried away. :P
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

electrode wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:Maybe I'll send you the electric corn cob. Use that and you'll never have to go to the can again. Plug her in and you'll be shocked(literally and figuratively)
Is there really an electric corn cob? Do you taze the cattle with it like a cattle prod? Or play pranks on the pigs when you are bored? :lol:
Yes...it exists. My grandfather bought one at an auction. No experience but it looks painful.

OH and for jeffs sake-this derailment was my fault I guess. Not intentional but wow. I didn't know a coffee mug and plate could do so much derailment.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I think this may be my favorite thread-jack of all time.

Good God, there's one page of actual topic, and four pages of nonsense.

It was good for a solid laugh, though.

Steve S
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:I think this may be my favorite thread-jack of all time.

Good God, there's one page of actual topic, and four pages of nonsense.

It was good for a solid laugh, though.

Steve S
LOL...without looking, I would be damned to remember what this thread started out to be :lol: Threads sure do go south in a hurry around here.....you guys need to cut that shit out :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
electrode

If you look carefully on page one, it appears Poland308 may have have a hand in starting the southward direction of this thread when he replied to farm boy's analogy with the following:

:?:
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

It takes so little a spark to start a forest fire!
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Poland308 wrote:It takes so little a spark to start a forest fire!
Hey no smokey the bear here. No no no we have a no advertising policy on this forum. None of this "only you can prevent forest fires" crap here. Not even for the national park service :lol:

Hell I piss in my fires when I'm done so it ain't my fault.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick