Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 am

As I hate noise I happen to own a decibel meter. The RPC measured 66 decibels with the meter inches from the idler. About 8 feet away 56 decibels, that's fairly quiet.

Everything assembled, cleaned, and ready for use! Here's the BuildPro 22x46 welding table with adjustable height legs, casters, and the leg brace kit.

Here's the Jet J-9225 Zip Miter band saw, I put it on a mobile base with urethane foot locking casters.

At full tilt miter

The back side

Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

You will absolutely love that strong hand table. It is probably one of the nicest things you've done for yourself for fabricating everything.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick

Miller Coolmate 3 inbound! Fed up with excuses from Everlast, they told me 10 days on their cooler, after 10 days I called them last week and they said it was shipping the next day and would arrive today. Called today for a tracking # and they admitted it never shipped. Pressed further they admitted the container from CHINA still had not arrived. :x So I bailed on the Everlast and ordered an in stock ready to ship Miller Coolmate 3 today. More than double the price ouch, but I like the front fill design better so I guess there's that.